Friday, February 25, 2011

What Aboitic Factors Does A Parrot Need

dog tired and weary mistress

I do not know which of us is tired today. The dog or me ... do me any good if aching calves and tired I am. I took the day off today. After I was sick so long and had no rest, I've indulged myself in a long weekend now.



Was As of yesterday evening, very relaxing. My sister dyed her hair and the way we watched "Whatever works" at. A slightly crazy somewhere also thoughtful and funny movie. About love and her tangled paths. The rest of the evening I spent writing in as ICQ and swapped me out with my friends over the week. Then to 5 clock in the morning slept with Aaron went out until he had finished his business, briefly hugged and back to bed. At first I had trouble sleeping again ... so just laptop, a little music and then I was tired again. Lights out and slept until half past seven. Everything was in my rhythm is not there.

But it seemed even the sun and so equal a relaxing walk with Aaron was in it. Then practice again with him sit and down, fun in the garden and then only an occasional portion of attention pick up from my mini-niece. It is too beautiful when babies begin to babble to himself, people perceive to be around with great interest and a smile at. As the sun rose again. After lunch

made Aaron and I have a lunch hour. Took the little one to sleep, for it was indeed for him to visit. I picked up against 15 clock Desi and Buddy. Buddy is one month younger than Aaron, and the ideal playmate, as we found. We looked at the two to run around and jostle. Simply a wonderful sight.



We also went walking together even a short distance into the grass and warmed us up at a tea. Then wanted the two once again raging, so it went back into the garden. Then they were tired and then honestly I brought Daisy and Buddy home, while Aaron here in the living room a lap asleep.



Then it went shopping. Pet Shop (dog food, dental care Ball, a food ball), then people buy food and ultimately run again with Aaron. We made a salad in the living room and it was now comfortable. Aaron is sleeping now and I turn a funny film "Hotel for Dogs" from. Stay awake, I think I will after all that fresh air and exercise do not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment