Friday, February 18, 2011

Blueprints For A Bp Table Out Of Wood

last weekend ...

... and I have the Feel that my infection would again start afresh. The nose is tightly and neck hurts. But at least no nasty cough more. At work today I felt really bad once, but thanks to a two-Medis, we went for the bad hours and the trip home.
it was home for the first time delicious tea and a bun. It is with great pleasure that I grabbed my package from Amazon.
All things for the good mood: the soundtrack from the musical Hairspray in Cologne (of course with Maite Kelly and Uwe Ochsenknecht), I have seen it live yet, unfortunately. But I love the film version starring John Travolta and Christopher Walken, Queen Latifa and oh yeah (I in the movie Chicago great too place). So
ever a CD for good mood.
Then two movies: A Single Man, starring Colin Firth (yes dear Post Panama Maxi you were infected with the actor really), am curious how this film is the trailer I ever found appealing.

But I am also very excited about The King's speech with Colin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter (also a great actress, I'm just Sweeney Todd ...* hach * swarm, Johnny Depp's voice ... because I remember the soundtrack . I wish I still

containing films like music ^ ^

second film in the Amazon package. Whatever Works - Love is the actor who can not stand on my favorites list, even if Woody Allen containing known. But the trailer I found it very funny.

Then a little dog literature. Even though we already know many things and really make, but I find such books are also good times to think about. This is a book by Martin Rütter and is about his type of dog training. I like the guy and his style is funny and his live show on dog and owner ... really great. Although Labrador owners are often taken with a twinkle in her arms.

The other is a general book about puppies and their education for various dog trainers. I'll find general information about the body language and good interesting games for dogs. For Aaron, I will because I can have a few ideas on walks and garden. His nose and eyes should always be busy.

Speaking Aaron, who was Monday, at the vet (did I forget to tell all by). We wanted to think of a time here and make sure that a first visit is just comfortable. In addition, it also wants to again hear from the doctor that you have purchased a healthy puppy. So dog taken into the car, drove my mother and I sat with Aaron. He's driving a car very quiet. Head on my lap and be stroked.
toddles At the vet, he then ran to the door and curious self-consciously in there. The vet broke in, "Ooh what is the sweet" Attacks from ... (yes I find something just a little tiring, is just as bad as the women encountered and then at the cart are children, "Ooh, that's a sweet thing, Dudi Dudi indieWangekneif * *)


Well, Aaron, then, is courageously went to the hospital room, I lifted him onto the table and he sat now and looked lively in the round. The vet fell still in praise and wanted to keep the dog. "He stopped in the investigation super quiet and of course got a cookie from the doctor. A Vaccination is the first end of the month again necessary, so the little one has really seen this time just fine.

I think he's a cocky little ^ ^ The rogue has a close eye on the window while he became so getäschelt by the doctor. I now hope that he keeps the peace at the vet. With luck it will work. His role model Sandokan is still a very calm at the vet, I've been told.

Last night was Aaron again very very tired. However, he did not know quite what to do with himself. Every time we moved, he moved again to another place and wanted to always noticed everything.
I then set times on our living room floor (a high on the floor) and promt he came to me in order to lie down with me. I sat cross-legged and Aaron cuddled up to some point then he slept under crawl also. In this case these beautiful pictures were taken:


* g * it still looks pretty dumpy. But in doing so he is not anymore. The puppy food and the movement to do the little better than me. His coat is really beautiful. Yet it is a mixture of soft baby plush and Labrador bristly hairs. Note the little curl of the tail. Would be funny if he retains.

Well, what do I have today? Maybe read a little Twilight (yes I read the English original of this time, for training purposes), writing the same even in the old fashioned way by hand a letter and then go to bed. I will tidy with China to supply oil, and I hope tomorrow to sound better. Today was indeed partly lost the vote. It was fortunate that on the phone often rang.

morning I have to buy the first time and get my boots for proper dog school. I even quite flirtatious with rubber boots, fit into one size larger than normal, so thick socks. So I've always been dry feet and the shoes can also be easily cleaned. My only pair of waterproof boots fixed, is far too difficult to operate in the dog school. They are my festival boots with thick soles and steel caps. Unfortunately, are not exactly suitable for this. I just hope I will tomorrow fast. Because as far as buying shoes, I'm not a typical woman. I do buy shoes annoying. According to me is something rare. If my shoes have the right look, they usually have to wear high heels. Schick and with only 3 cm heel is seldom what. * Sigh *

Would be nice even if it would heat again. I would like to again attract light shoes, the smell of mown grass in the nose and I enjoy the long days. The market is planning to continue. We will make our present two solar sails and their linkages. A huge order cable we just made. In May we make a test set of new sails in my garden and hope for good Weather and a nice barbecue evening ... hach sun now would be nice.

Today, a nasty east wind pfief through the meadows. The short walk to Aaron for me was really unpleasant. The dwarf did not walk well first. But with a little draw, but before he ventured out and sniffs interested in green stripes. And I must praise him, he did the first time his business out of our garden. Yes, maybe it will work out but soon go with the walk and the turnoff, he uses the garden as a toilet.

My 5-year-old niece was also with me today for a visit. Respectively. I've watched after work on it. Yesterday I had a new book bought extra that we stay together through scrolled and I have had to be present. The Grand is unfortunately still ailing and on. So we snuggled on the sofa and both of us are not this time went out to play. But there again the days come where we can in the garden and play with the dog. As so often, came from her, Aunt Sanni your CD is great (I just had to Hairspray). Yes, I try to inspire my niece for my music. What I have managed at various music market already. You could run degree, since they already rocked by the Po to the sound of the MPS in Schelmish Hohenwestedt. That was super cute. Favourisiert with drums and music is best with a Davul. I am determined later, the aunt, the niece driving to concerts when she is old enough * g *

Oh, and about concert. My Tickets for Jimmy Kelly and his folk band arrived. The play on 18 March in Heath in the theater. I'm really looking forward to the evening and can recommend the CD "Hometown Sessions" very. Folk in different languages and very danceable and good humor-heavy.

So now I wish you a nice and hopefully relaxing weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment