Sunday, February 20, 2011

Delete Facebook Logins On A Mac

relaxation, despite a full program

This weekend was wonderful. I always had something up to my ears, I'm still ailing, but the weekend was super relaxing and beautiful in spite of everything.

Yesterday's day began, of course, so to hug and to let Aaron out. After a quick breakfast, we went with my mother to shop and stroll. I have some concern for me and Jördis film supply, so that when it is malwieder here and allowed to see a movie, something new is there.

course, the only movies I would watch it. Sun immigrant "Mary Poppins" and "the reckless flying witch in her bed" in my basket. Moreover, again something for me to Colin Firth "Nanny McPhee" and "Nanny McPhee - all of a sudden a new adventure, "must of course also see the films Jördis times ;-)

the pet store, I worried a new toy for Aaron. He has only one big loud as Quietschspielzeug ball, there was this time a small cloth ball with quieter and Squeak two feet on strings for him. He can hit the ball well around the ears, if it is after the booty shake dead.

When we got home so, the new toy was inaugurated the same. Before, I had only my winter boots out of his basket save. He was caught by the stair, I had parked too far down. But it was still all there ... he has snuggled up probably more so.
There


trouble, of course not for it. For it is useless to scold a dog if you have not caught him red-handed.

was after an extensive house cleaning and a hot shower I prepared for my visit. A friend of my work came to visit. We looked up a few movies, and ordered us delicious food from the Yugoslavs. How tasty are much too large portions, but great.
We also began to Fantaghiro watching. A wonderful fairy tale series, I look really happy. At least as often as "Three Nuts for Cinderella".

Today was also full of beautiful things. Two rounds of play with my 5-year-old niece, first "Didi Dotter" and then "Diege dragon tooth". I must say the Haba games are nice and some I still know from my own kindergarten days.

the afternoon I had a look then Tinkerbell 1 and 2. Recommended by my niece * grin * Tonight, Tinker Bell is 3 to it. I think all three movies very nicely done and really great. Hold true Disney, great music and an exciting story.

between, there was more time with Aaron for a walk. The wind is still so cold that I've now pinched the puppies hour. It brings so niche, though I half sick for 2 hours at the temperatures outside standing around. Better to wait another week and recuperate. Because on the road to recovery, I find myself already. But Aaron and I have in here between practiced by "seat" and "place". In general, he was very tired today and wanted to cuddle a lot. Sandokan was once the rage here, but also because there was not as Aaron turned up as usual So today was a quiet day, even in his puppy life. I had this morning laugh a lot when I came downstairs and was distributed in the hallway all toys from Aaron. As if he felt he must take the first time in all fittings.



Now let's go in on Monday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment