Thursday, December 2, 2010

Direct Reward Platinum Card Hsbc

For my favorite LS `s, o)




Hiya everyone,

these 4 little ladies I made for my LS `s love.
We are a small club of 5 girls (Sisters giggle *)
who meet 1x a month.

It is cooked delicious Vino sipped and talked.
1x a year we go away for a few days
and always have fun.

Today we had our Christmas party and go eat
Jummy *
Then thought I, as President * löl I will surprise my
L-sister girls
a Wichtelgeschenkchen.

comes into the bag to the Gnome Guardian Angel
a bag of the delicious chocolate-
Knuspis after the great recipe
of Bella .

And a very personal poem. I think that's one
nömlich friendships should maintain with such small gestures

if they come from the heart.

And they do with me.
The 4 girls are my supi important, we help each other happy
in all situations and I am that I have.
Antje, Rose, Martha and Kathy, I am glad that you exist.

Have a nice start to the weekend
Cuddly Greetings
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment