Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Often To Do Brazilian Wax

2 wing and "I'm off to the bag" is

wings ... in red ...

... and in fine white ...

... our Mizemann in the bag ...

Hello everyone,
today I got some snacks for tomorrow's Bazaar in
completed the self-help in Wolfsburg.

It takes place in Wolfsburg and if we hate someone lußt NupNup and I would
supi look forward to a visit: o)

The two big Tildaflügel today I have also sewn yet.
Find them soooooo schöööööööön as decoration!

Our Klutz said today
"I'm off to the bag!"
adit at the cold weather.

Have him like crazy searched our Mizemann.
And the little toad mümmelte seelenrugig in the bag giggle *

So now I have to quickly hush the nest morning I even be fit.
I wish you all a nice 1st Advent.
Guts Nächtle
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment