Friday, November 26, 2010

Clerance Bowling Shoes

Aufi's the bazaar

... many, many colorful boxes ...

... my boy was smooth, with giggle *...

... Ms. KitChic `st ...


... and Mimi's stand ...

Hey dear ones,
today was quite a stressi day.
has spun my first phone (Woman without a telephone unthinkable giggle *)
but there was only because of our speed box, which had hung himself.
Tztztztztztztztz

Kitchic woman then has totally packed haphazardly all
darling for the bazaar booth.

How good laugh which such events occur so suddenly ümmer *
Menno but the boxes are always löl
* Then losgedüst to the venue.

But the results speak for themselves but to see it? My favorite has
NupNup 're off its stand next to me
* On Sunday goes `s release.

frimel So now even `n bissl around with my bag tree learning.
Cozy Sofi
sends you greetings
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment