Monday, December 20, 2010

Burton Snowboards 6.1

my first baby blanket and a cute gift

.. blue ... blue ... blue are .. all my frabs ...

.. bissl romance had to be "Lace" ...


... and my cute Hello Kitty cake Jummy *

Hey Dear Ones,
'm busy at the potter so that the last Geschenkchen in time travel
under the pine tree can giggle *
This baby blanket for the little Keksfuß
my brother & sister in law
is today finally finished become.
is still the baby in the belly but we know it will be a

boy!
So is the baby blanket in blue tones held.
I hope the parents will like giggle *

Uhi and yesterday I got this sweet supi
(as were sense)
Hello Kitty Cake
get paid.

The friend of my friend, is pastry chef Jummy *
was very happy.
she did not cut it this afternoon
I have done it.
And she is sooooo legger *

So go out snow shovels again grumble *
yes I love snow but rather with skis under your feet
and down the hill laughing *
you a cuddle their loved ones ..
Grüzeli
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment