Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Much Does A Hill-rom Bed Cost

My first shirt * * vollstolzsein







Hello everyone,

... I know self-praise müffelt well known,
but I take time to purchase wink *
May I introduce: My first self-sewn


*** Children - Shirt ***

I have sewn it Patenpupsikind Leni gg *
and it is created in the tauschönen
*** *** Nähwahna

With Cap & Wolf Apli and much fuss ... The fully
was fun and I was so afraid something ümmer
sew ... uhi the thought is fully
difficult. But
nöööööööööööööööö ...... There I was

nömlich yesterday after a long time
finally back happy *

It was another beautiful soooo my favorite
Mimi and I, along möppeln, qutaschen, warm apple strudel
, sipping cup of coffee and ...
sew ... sew ... sew ...

Wishing you a cozy evening
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment