Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mount&blade 1.011 Verzió Cd Kulcs

Wichtelpaketchen



Huhu Beloved,

times I wanted to show you what I got at a Christmas elf action
great love of my Gnome Anja have.


I was so overwhelmed with what beautiful things on December 24
from the package came out.


Such a beautiful linen cushion with a sweet elf Sticki and ultra-fine point ..
uhi .. it fits nicely on my Sofi happy *


Matching a pen can, a Notitzbuch also made of linen fabric,
a loop of the same sound was used (is so cold outside, biting).

a key chain and a metal candle molds, including ..
fits ... so beautiful in my Kitchen giggle *


And our boy was happy, he loves boxes of paper Kruschel giggle *

So, now eat on the Second Futtertag Part löl *
to in-laws to goose Jummy *

And from tomorrow we diet giggle *

Wish you a nice 2nd Christmas
Dearest Greetings
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment