Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When Sick Red Spots On Tongue

Hasi's on line and Lebensweck No. II


Hasi gang freshly washed ...

... hung on the line ...

... to dry giggle *...

.... Well that is what will probably ... dumdidum *...


Halli Hallo my friends, ***************
the non
you think I am doing nothing giggle *
nee ... no ... no ... no ...

Today this Bunnies Quilt become feddich.
4 rabbits freshly washed on the line.
I'm back in Apli fever laugh *

Hm, do I always bissl difficult with the color choice: o)
... there will always pink heavy eye roll *
In any case is the Hasi curtain immediately walked into the shops
tripp. .. trapp

Well, and then I did with my life's work at the No. II
weekend started
wink * I think you can easily recognize what it is löl

* Once it's done (I will probably also * giggle again)
I'll show you selbstferfreilich.

your loved ones, I wish you beautiful ne
rest week.

Greetings
the
Dannylein

0 comments:

Post a Comment