Friday, January 28, 2011

Chikan Groping In Bus Train

last memories

It is so beautiful sunny outside. The thought, hey Kessibär let us go out, I put to him. There is so much over the years, a transition into the blood. Even the head to see are playing at one blow, if I'm coming down the stairs and just walk over to the kitchen, I mean in the corner of my eye Kessibär still on its ceiling.
Or if one gets the inside post and the below expected that this action Kessi close eye and a look with ears pricked, waiting only to a call. I love my dog

for his loyalty and love she has given all her pride. This includes siblings, their children and my close friends. All those loyal to mourn with those dogs lady.

We were lucky me their friendly open nature. I can not understand why so many shelter dogs are scared. You can be in the dog world by far the most beautiful jewels. They may often be a bit older and have experienced many things, but that makes it worse not to dogs. Our Kessi had a wonderful dog's life for us and I wish every shelter dog days so that he would one find a good home, because I can not save them all.

Kessi But it has been good. We had a great time together and I must say it has me a lot. Maybe I'm not the most consistent dog keeper, but I'm at least as faithful as my dog in that relationship was. Slightly spoiled, but it has not harmed her.

I think now of the beautiful moments we lived

As in the old house, she always sat in the prison yard with us already, if I had leisure time. The time they just had it. It was great to look over the gate, and sat up this small lively dog, head, eyes full of expectation placed, the small Knickeohren stiff (which she managed rarely) and stepping front paws. According to the motto: mistress do but finite at the gate. I want to welcome you.

I love my Schnuffelhund that I could always cuddle me and even with his head on her Page could be cuddled to sleep. She has trusted me blindly (unless it was the subject of Baden) ;-)

your obsession with sticks ... so they wanted to remove a friend ever the staff (for his martial arts training). One friend, who was nearly run over, was assailed as a cauldron with a stick in his mouth and forgot that the stick is a bit generous.

I will miss her snoring and dramatic sneezing, if an ant was again eingeschnifft. Even they ate earthworms, I forgive her. could

Last night I do not always thought of the day. Since I have a rug next to the cauldron Soil spread and just about 2 hours at her. They cuddled me and lulled by their snoring can be. So we always used it was because she was sleeping early in my bedroom. She could then wake me always the same if they had to get out. In most cases this was done by me in the morning and sniffed anpustete. As soon as I suggested, was an expectant shiver through their ears. They either hip still in my bed and snuggled with me or just hopped towards the door, expecting that I would follow her immediately.

How glad I have it teased, in which I hid, and they examined me. She has always found me, because her nose was completely dedicated to me. It went so far as to that they recognized my old car and when I drove by her and my mother (because I came home after grad) of the walk was over for my mother. The dog wanted to go home, because I was finally on the way there.

I'm glad I've still done a nice day with her and last night also went to her. It makes the parting any easier, but there are even more beautiful memories. The last walk this morning was, for me the worst. To know that you will never run again with her in the meadows. The common way this ends. I know our decision was right for them. Because the feet also did this walk with little more. But bravely ran it beside me, was pleased to meet Sando and his master. Even if you hurt all that she still wanted to participate in everything. I have admired her. Finally, there are dogs that are suddenly grumpy in old age and can be grabbed in Kessis situation would hardly. We were really lucky with her and are glad that they chose us. Thank you my

Kessibär, I'll forget you never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment