Wednesday, January 26, 2011

German Adult Mediafire Blog

All too soon ... too fast

All too soon ... too fast, the time came, it screams in my head. My only grip, anchor in the past and remembering the last time with my dear people is important to me now also taken. No ... I have to let them go. Her cheerful spirit trapped in an old body. How unfair it is nature? Why are dogs so short-lived, and why the body gets the mind?

This is something I do not understand the beautiful mother nature. Turtles can be very old, but such a dog? He has but a minimal amount of time. If you were to ask a small child a dog to the side of friends growing up, it would be as a teen away from the faithful friend.

I did indeed get my cauldron until I was almost in the final year of secondary school. But they came in a very difficult time for me and was always there. It ensured that I Do not be sad sitting in my closet. Made me laugh when I was crying and warmed me if I was cold inside. She's always me running behind her, a seat on the sofa or chair has surreptitiously beside me. She gave me security and unconditional love that you would expect from anyone.



Now is the third time I took some cherished and again I am powerless. What should I do when I come home and me not Kessibär look expectantly, because she wants me out. If I must get a clear head and they've usually caught for a walk? No dog which is confidence in me cuddles, I still adore, because they spoiled mistress has from the beginning.



What good to me the many dogs in the family, if I am not such a bond. If none of these dogs the time of my evening celebration in his blood and waiting for me.

Kessi angestubst I have always been when I was sad. Then, extremely cuddly. But who comforts me now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment