Friday, January 14, 2011

Simcity 4 How To Install Mod

grow old with dignity, not just an issue for people


As owner of a 15-year-old bitch, do I have resign for some time with the following thoughts: My dog is getting old.
The fact that the old are not just for people is a problem, so every day I make time and again.
We have our dog in the year 2000 in the estimated age of 2-4 years, more could the vet does not recommend, taken from the animal shelter. A lively young thing that has chosen us. Actually, they knew exactly with whom they first "einschleimen" and who had stood by the decision to the very back. They only came to my father, then me and then my mother. Since my mother could no longer say no. Although my parents really wanted a small dog, my father then decided the same cauldron we take. So they looked at the time of:
The dog was on top of mine. She has slept in the room with me, first on the carpet, then in between times a Bed and later on the old leather sofa to which she has often come in a race with my girlfriend. Whenever this was a friend who had been informed Kessi, rapidly upward, who was the first for a place on the sofa, decide how much space the other gets.

Kessibär on selfsame Sofa:
Later, when she began to grow thanks to the hormone injections, which were cuddling on the two-seater with her to a akkrobratischen and heavy task. Mostly I was lying half a dog on me. But rather share the sofa as a wake the dog. ;-)

I remember fondly on their sporting times and a night in which I was awakened in a special way. I just fell asleep lying on his back, suddenly I wake up because something landed on me. You have to imagine this as the dog jumps on the bed 60cm high, it just lands on me, which is located on the left and right of the head one paw and snout just hovering over my eyes. A loving snorting should probably ensure that I wake up, if the crash had not done it yet.

Yes, with so many things you can experience a four-legged friends. Funny, I also found that it has pushed my friend get out of the bed. I must say I then had a fit of laughter, then-friend It was not very funny. Imagine, sneaking into bed dog snuggle, between them, turns on its side and pushes it to the friend with the feet out of bed. I found that it has hired sent.

how can you resist that look, too?
So she made with any crap and I have often been accompanied. Now Kessibär but retired. Sleeping, eating and cuddling are the three big issues in their daily lives. Walks, depending on your health from long or rather short.
it is almost completely blind. Is everywhere thanks to a good deal nose. Of course you do it and not the dog unnötigt difficult and admits to. The usual way to stay there and on foreign land brings you no more.
the dirt road with us at the door she knows them and auswending and remains mum on the steps are always long, and is approached to Kessi come after mistress legs oriented, the feet placed on the stage.
Another symptom of old age, the aching joints and tablets of this are a must. The hind legs and hips to make the old age not as good with and now and then they stumble before. Despite everything, there are moments when she forgets her age and mutates into a "young" dog. For example, if an interesting dog crosses their paths. If the first sun rays fall on our lawn and the grass smells so good that it must pass it spontaneously. That hurt her after all the bones, they consider of course not.

It's real sin, if such an animal ages. It can not talk and you do not get to really feel what it is. As a dog owner contributes to the responsibility that the dog is not torture is ultimately going to have, but what do you do it in place. When the decision is correct? I hope they are decreasing the decision and not one day einschläft.Wenn peacefully, I might be the responsibility I have for them, because they should not torture.




0 comments:

Post a Comment