Sunday, March 6, 2011

Plafon Reklamowy Co To

began with a Monday sweep of the seriousness of life for Aaron

and at the end was not so serious. Yesterday as they were for the first time in the young dogs dog school course. The Dog School is located off of a small village on a pasture. There are two separate sites and a trailer.

Aaron did not even into the car. It interferes with the lift in and out. But he will still jump nicht.Ich strapped him in the back and he made it his business online easily. He slept on the short distance to the dog school, so what is clearly a good sign. So my car = its territory

We were lucky with the weather. Finally seemed to Sun, only the icy wind was reminiscent of the nasty winter. Thank God, the meadow was a little wind-protected (depending on where one sits down). In the group are about 8 dogs in addition to owners. All breeds and races are represented. Aaron found it exciting, of course, but remained nevertheless relatively relaxed. Ingeniously, he found he could rumtollen at the outset with the other dogs.

Then we went to the line and it should ever sit and down to demonstrate benefits. Seat will work out well for Aaron when he place is still slightly zöglich. But for that he was distracted by other dogs and people, it worked all right.

Then it was back on raging. Real wonderful to see so many dogs in one place and how they with one another romp, sniff and steal each other's prey (several balls). Then we went for an exercise on the road. I must say I'm not even notice how quickly the time passed ... but in the end Aaron and I were both from the many air easily tire of times he had, of course, plenty of exercise.

move quickly after the dog school and the car wash down. Now I know again how my car looked at purchase. * G * let's see how long it holds.

the Saturday evening then Aaron was asleep at my feet, dreaming wildly. With howling, running and twitching. Hammer real cute and loud. I looked at the way the BBC adaptation of Casanova and picked me sleep one. Located in the film, I nodded and moved away dear to my bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment